As the title ” Vegan Cauliflower Meatballs” has cauliflower in itself, you find it odd? Oh, no! There’s nothing odd; it’s a perfect dish to serve as a nutritious meal while at dine.
This is such delicious food that adds taste in not only your mouth but also a source of nutritious materials as well, in a delicious way, surely.
The main ingredient of this dish, cauliflower, the vegetable is enriched with Fibre and Vitamin B. The fibers present in cauliflower helps in losing weight and digesting food. It is also a good source of antioxidants and phytonutrients, which hinders the growth of cancer. Moreover, it contains choline that plays a vital role in learning abilities and memory storage. Hence, it is a good source of nutrients to maintain health.
Moreover, this nutritious food dish contains meatballs, the combination of bread crumbs and eggs.
Let us tell you an easy method to make Vegan Cauliflower Meatballs as quickly as possible, and with a delicious taste also.
How to Cook Vegan Cauliflower Meatballs?
- 1/2 Cauliflower (floret cuttings)
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil (separate a bit more for frying)
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Red Onion Choppings
- 2-4 Cloves Garlic (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- salt (as required)
- pepper (as per requirement)
- Before commencing, turn the oven on, and heat it to 350 degrees
- Line up a baking sheet using parchment paper with cauliflower florets spread over it
- Shower 1 teaspoon of olive oil over the florets
- Bake the baking sheet covered with cauliflower florets for 20 minutes
- On the other hand, fry onion and garlic in a pan with 1 teaspoon of olive oil added
- Keep frying on moderate heat for 5-7 minutes until it becomes light brown (semi-transparent)
- Get cauliflower florets back from the oven
- Blend the cauliflower, oats, garlic, and onion altogether in a food processor until all of these get mixed
- Take a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and olive oil, in it
- Take about 2 tablespoons of the blend and roll it into a ball-shaped avatar
- Place all the balls on the baking sheet and put it in the freezer for 10-15 minutes
- Add olive oil in the pan and place it over the stove to fry the meatballs
- Let the meatballs fry until these become brown colored
What do you Need to Make Buffalo Sauce?
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vegan butter
What do you Need to Make Vegan Parmesan?
- ½ cup of hemp seeds
- ¼ cup of nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
After the meatballs have been perfectly fried and cooked, dip the meatballs in buffalo sauce to hype the delicious taste.
Serve the meatballs with buffalo sauce. Moreover, spread fresh basil over it and most importantly, sprinkle vegan parmesan.
Hence, Vegan Cauliflower Meatballs is no doubt a delicious way to put the nutritious cauliflower vegetable into delicious meatballs, which no one can refuse to eat.
So, here you go with a perfectly nutritious and delicious meal to place at dining.